Here’s another recipe for you to settle your omelette cravings. It may seem daunting to try your hand at making this at home but it is really worth the effort in putting together this dish. If our very own noob cook can do it, so can you! Rope in your family members or friends to share the joy of cooking.
Noob cook difficulty rating: ✅✅✅
130g Tapioca Flour
70g Plain Flour
1 tsp Salt
Rice Flour Mixture:
30g Rice Flour
20g Just Mustard (chopped)
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
4 tsp Soy Sauce
2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
10 pieces of Prawns
2 tbsp Spring Onion
2 tbsp Chilli Paste
1. Make the Tapioca flour mix by adding Tapioca flour, Plain flour, and salt into a bowl, add Water and mix.
2. Strain the mixture through and set aside.
3. Mix the Rice flour with water and strain, then set aside.
4. Heat up the Oil in the pan, spread ½ ladle of rice flour mixture and cover the entire surface. Cook until the base is formed.
5. Add about 1 ladle of Tapioca flour mix over medium heat.
6. Add 6 beaten Eggs, 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce, and 1 tsp Soy Sauce, and spread evenly on low heat, then fry.
7. Turn over when the underside is slightly browned. Drizzle Oil in the middle and cut up the omelette and push it to the side of the pan.
8. Add in chopped Garlic and 10g Just Mustard, Chilli Paste, and Oil, then mix it together.
9. Add the Prawns and lightly fry until cooked.
10. Serve and garnish with remaining Just Mustard.
This recipe was first published at https://shop.justproduce.sg/blogs/recipes/just-mustard-prawn-omelette.