Fancy yourself some Korean food after watching the latest K-dramas? This is the perfect comfort food that can be prepared easily at home without too much of a hassle. Try making yours today!
Noob cook difficulty level: ✅
45g Just Salad: Crunchy Classics
15g Just Ice Plant
½ cup Kimchi
½ tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
1 tbsp Gochujang
1. Prepare the ingredients by cutting up 45g of vegetables from the Just Salad: Crunchy Classics mix into thin strips.
2. Shred carrots with a mandoline slicer and set aside 30g of carrots.
3. Crack an egg into a well oiled frying pan and cook until the top of the whites are set and the yolk is still runny. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Add ½ cup of kimchi to the hot pan and stir fry for 1 minute before adding ½ tbsp of sugar and a handful of Ice Plant. Continue cooking for 2 minutes before removing it from the heat.
5. Assemble the bibimbap by scooping the rice into a large bowl and arrange the vegetables. Top with the sunny side up and 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
6. Drizzle with sesame oil to taste and serve!
This recipe was first published at https://shop.justproduce.sg/blogs/recipes/crunchy-classics-ice-plant-bibimbap.